- FIRE_WORKSHave you ever thought about where are you going?Have you ever thought about when will you get there?Or How…? Yes, you probably did. And that How part usually kills us the most. It feels like slamming your head against the wall. It feels like your brain cells are going to explode. It feels like youContinue reading “FIRE_WORKS”
- reBorn into the HELLYEAH!3 years of walking through the most magical fire under my feet… together, Black Rabbit Tea & the people who come our way. 3 years of radical change within myself.Facing fears.Facing transformations.Facing a brand new Joy. 3 years of revealing things that were hidden behind the scenes… The most magical part is the moment whenContinue reading “reBorn into the HELLYEAH!”
- PREPARE FOR THE BLISSI don’t believe in miracles.I believe in CREATION. Yesterday a friend said to me:’You’re so lucky! Look how you always draw amazing people to work with.’ Yes. And thank you. But there’s nothing special about me.Not any more than there is about you.We draw in what we put out there. That’s all that is. WhenContinue reading “PREPARE FOR THE BLISS”
- THE BEATING HEARTThe mystical question that keeps repeating, and I love it, because that means that its heart is still beating. Not that we don’t have other tools to measure it, but still, this is my favorite one; How does your brand magic work?! Let’s see if I can do this right…Brand is not a name.Brand isContinue reading “THE BEATING HEART”
- SMALL TOWN WORKS“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking” Do you know this quote by Henry Ford?Today, Ford is not a small brand at all. But they were once. They had their baby steps, like every other business. But once small business reaches some point of success they become big ones. Furthermore, they becomeContinue reading “SMALL TOWN WORKS”
Hell Yeah there! ⚡
Lily Maya here, the founder of the Black Rabbit Tea brand. Since my amazing community inspires me every single day, I’ve decided to run a blog and share more valuable stories about how can a cup of tea change us inside out.
Yes, tea really rocks! 😉
You’ll find content about Creativity, Mindfulness, Personal Growth, and well-being in general.
With ‘Journaling with a cup of tea’ I want to keep the blog very sincere, no sugarcoating, no special content editing, not any of the fancy stuff 🖤
With that being said, I encourage you to share your thoughts in the comments.
⚡ Let’s connect:
Say Hi! anytime, I love to meet new amazing people! 🖤
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Feel free to Share and Tag