- SMALL TOWN WORKS“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking” Do you know this quote by Henry Ford?Today, Ford is not a small brand at all. But they were once. They had their baby steps, like every other business. But once small business reaches some point of success they become big ones. Furthermore, they becomeContinue reading “SMALL TOWN WORKS”
- THE ALIGNED REWARDI finished a new edition of the Chakra Alignment program!WooHoo!! 🙌 Can I get a WooHoo?!!! 😆 Creating an entrepreneur path is not the outside thing, it’s the inner work that we project on the outside. If you’re building a soul-led business, that’s how it goes. Your work becomes the extension of you and weContinue reading “THE ALIGNED REWARD”
- THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOD!Don’t let the long title discourage you to read through… It’s there for a reason.It’s there because we pull up together the blend that really, really hit our brain cells & puts us in a state of joy. Believe it or not, JOY is our natural state. Human natural state.And we are connected to natureContinue reading “THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOD!”
- AREN’T WE HOT?Omg! Time flies fast! Right?! I must admit I wanted to go easy this summer, to catch a longer break, swim more, spend time in nature, in some nice shadows … because it’s toooo hot here! Some days it feels like we are living on the Sun, right on the peak of the ray 😀Continue reading “AREN’T WE HOT?”
- HACKING THE MYSTERYHow often do you look around your work area? No matter if we spend two hours or ten hours a day there, the space we work in can affect our creative levels, whether we realize it or not. It’s really important how we ‘set the stage’. I ran to a picture of some modern homeContinue reading “HACKING THE MYSTERY”
Hell Yeah, I am the founder of the Black Rabbit Tea brand. Since I have a great community that inspires me day by day I’ve decided to run a blog and share more valuable stories about how can a cup of tea change you inside out. Yes, a cup of tea rocks! So, you’ll find content about Creativity, Mindfulness, Personal Growth, and well-being in general.
With ‘Journaling with a cup of tea’ I want to keep the blog very open and honest, no sugarcoating, no special content editing, not any of the fancy stuff 🙂 With that being said, I encourage you to share your thoughts in the comments.
We can connect through Instagram @thecupofdiary
or visit the website http://www.blackrabbittea.com
Say Hi to me, I would love to meet you 🙂
Feel free to Share and Tag
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.