- MAGIC HERBAL BATHSExcited to bring you the news! To meet the story in full, please read one of the posts below first: ON A DATE WITH HOT NATURE – The Cup of Diary (wordpress.com) GLOWING SKIN NEVER LIES – The Cup of Diary (wordpress.com) Like I said at the beginning of this year (not a resolution thing,Continue reading “MAGIC HERBAL BATHS”
- WILD & FREEThis is how your day should start, always! Before I dive in, I would like to answer the question I still get a lot and I would do that by leaving the link below… LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE – The Cup of Diary (wordpress.com) Read this post above and if you still can’t catch up withContinue reading “WILD & FREE”
- MY POSITIVITY IS NOT YOURS, BUT YOU CAN BORROW ITWhenever you need to do bureaucracy (any kind of administration) in this country you better shot yourself in the foot. Honestly. No, I haven’t had a bad day, I just have to deal with a bad system. There, I let it out 😀 I was just wondering, how hard is it for some people toContinue reading “MY POSITIVITY IS NOT YOURS, BUT YOU CAN BORROW IT”
- ARTISTS COLLABHey, amazing people! I’m excited to share the news with you 🙂 If you haven’t follow the story, check out this post first OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS! – The Cup of Diary (wordpress.com) I’ve created the ARTISTS COLLAB project, as a support for other artists. And the journey was fun as hell, although there wereContinue reading “ARTISTS COLLAB”
- LET’S WAKE UP THE STARSLet’s do this! Breathe in. Breathe out. If you don’t feel that easy flow through your lungs, it’s time to brew some Aniseed tea! This marvelous herb is our breathing friend 😀 But let’s start from the beginning… It was first cultivated in Egypt, a looong, looong, long time ago, but now it’s available throughoutContinue reading “LET’S WAKE UP THE STARS”
Hell Yeah, I am the founder of the Black Rabbit Tea brand. Since I have a great community that inspires me day by day I’ve decided to run a blog and share more valuable stories about how can a cup of tea change you inside out. Yes, a cup of tea rocks! So, you’ll find content about Creativity, Mindfulness, Personal Growth and well-being in general.
With ‘Journaling with a cup of tea’ I want to keep the blog very open and honest, no sugarcoating, no special content editing, not any of the fancy stuff 🙂 With that being said, I encourage you to share your thoughts in the comments.
Don’t forget to click the Subscribe button and Let’s have that Cup of Tea! 🙂
Feel free to Share and Tag
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.